The year has hardly begun, and it’s already fun!
- My first stint on the roads in a car, without an instructor. Drove around 25-30km from Dombivali to Titwala. Exhilarating, to say the least … couldn’t get over the excitement for a couple of days.
- It’s now cold enough to use the ultra-soft, ultra-light rajai that we got from Simla. Heaven!
- The new semester begins … I hit campus at 9:30, and the place is abuzz with students hurrying to their lectures.
And now looking forward to:
- My first publication
- What is likely to be my last Annual Progress Seminar in late January
- A conclusion in June to life as a grad student